Top 5 Most Needed Items
- Pasta and sauce
- Rice (especially basmati)
- Peanut Butter
Other Needed Items
- Frozen Meat (including Halal Meat) Please drop off directly to Food Bank (33914 Essendene Ave)
- Fresh Produce Please drop off directly to Food Bank (33914 Essendene Ave)
- Dry Red Lentils
- Cooking Oils (Canola/Olive/Avocado)
- Kraft Dinner
- Atta (South Asian Wheat Flour)
- Besan (Chickpea Flour)
Thank you for donating food!
We are so thankful for you and for thinking of those in need while you shop for your family! These participating stores generously offer space to collect food for the Food Bank. Feel free to shop for our most needed items and then drop the food in the Food Bank bin by the exit. Thanks so much for feeding our community! Click on the map for directions!
- Abbotsford Food Bank
- No Frills
- Otter Co-Op
There are many ways to share your passion by raising money, these include:
- If you have a business, offer an incentive
- Participating in Toys for Tots Christmas Breakfast
- Crowd Funding
- Host a party (birthday, Christmas, housewarming) and have guests bring a donation instead of gifts.
- Set a goal to celebrate
How would you like to make a difference in Abbotsford?
*PS – We believe in engaging our friends and family in making a difference in our community as apposed to knocking on the doors of people we don’t know. Please refrain from door-to-door solicitation 🙂
You’re dollar goes farther at the Food Bank!
Bulk buying means we can have double and sometimes triple the buying power.
We love partnering with schools, businesses, families, and groups to raise food and funds for the people in our community that need it most! Please let us know how we can support your efforts.
Want to get creative? Here are some ideas!
- Host an event where Food is the payment
- Host a party (birthday, Christmas, housewarming) and have guests bring food instead of gifts
- Provide people in the community, organization or church with grocery bags to fill and return with
- Give prizes for creativity or for greatest amount of food collected.
- Do a one item food drive (i.e. pasta drive)
Update people on the progress of the food drive throughout your drive via Facebook, e-mail etc.
*PS – We believe in engaging our friends and family in making a difference in our community as apposed to knocking on the doors of people we don’t know.
Please refrain from door-to-door solicitation 🙂
Abbotsford Food Bank News
Top 5 Most Needed Items Pasta and sauce Rice (especially basmati) Peanut Butter Beans Cereal Other Needed Items Frozen Meat […]Read More ›