What do I need to bring?
First time? Please call to make an appointment within our hours of operation.
TO RECEIVE FOOD ASSISTANCE & CHRISTMAS BUREAU
You will be asked to bring the following:
- Proof of household* income (Social Assistance statement or deposit, Child Tax Credit amount, 2 pay stubs, proof of EI, Pension, or bank statement showing deposit)
- Proof of residency in Abbotsford (piece of current mail with your name on it)
- Medical cards for everyone in the family
- Picture ID
- If applying for Christmas Bureau only, please inform Intake Worker.
*household consists of all adults living in home.
Because of our limited supply of food, we cannot provide assistance to all who come to us for help. We will try to refer you to services that can accommodate your need. Thank you for understanding.
Hours of Operation:
Please note the time of hamper distribution depends on your household makeup.
- Families with Children in their Care Mon -Thurs 9:30am -12pm
- Youth Mon -Thurs 9:30 -12pm
- Seniors over 60 Mon -Thurs 9:30am -12pm
- Pregnant Mon -Thurs 9:30am -12pm
- Singles and Couples Mon -Thurs 1:30pm -3:00pm
Please note: if you have missed your scheduled hamper pick up date, please call 604-859-5749 to arrange a new pick up date. Thank you!
SOCCER CAMP WAS AMAZING!
Interested in mores sports?
Thank you for sending your children to camp!
Did your child excel at soccer camp? Are they interested in getting involved in other sports? If so, please contact us! We would absolutely love to help get them involved in sport—whether it be soccer, dance, or anything else. Contact Lane(604-859-5749) or click below to find out more.